Tutors London Safeguarding Policy
At Tutors London Ltd we take safeguarding very seriously. Our policy aims to create and maintain the safest possible environment for children and vulnerable adults with whom we deal.
We require all our Tutors to undergo a rigorous vetting procedure and approval process which includes up to date DBS checks. It is a mandatory part of our in home tutoring Policy that where a student is under 18 years of age there must always be another adult present during the tuition session (parent or guardian or other responsible adult).
At Tutors London Ltd we are committed to ensuring that:
- The welfare of the child is paramount
- All children whatever their age culture ability gender language racial origin religious belief and/or sexual identity are able to receive the benefit of tutoring in a safe environment
- All reasonable steps are taken to protect children from harm discrimination and demeaning treatment and to respect their rights wishes and feelings
- All suspicions and allegations of poor practice or abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
- All persons who work with children will be recruited with regard to their suitability for that responsibility and will seek guidance and/or training in good practice and child protection procedures
- We work in partnership with parents and children—which is essential for the protection of children